This page describes how we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. By signing up or using our products, services or any other feature, technology or functionality that we offer you must accept this policy. We may change this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will take effect, as soon as it is available on the website or by other means of disclosure. After a 30-day notice, you will be deemed to agree to all changes made in the policy.
Important: Disclosure Policy
Any user of our services may at any time stop receiving our communications. To do so, simply send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] indicating that you no longer wish to receive communications, or simply click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained at the end of each email that we send. The ‘unsubscribe’ link can be written in several ways, such as ‘desinscrever’, ‘unsubscribe’ or terminology of our own, always available at the end of all emails that we send automatically.
How we collect your information
When you visit bebedorminhoco.com.br or bebedorminhoco.com or use Bebê Dorminhoco Services, we collect your IP address and the standard web access information, such as the type of your browser, the pages you have accessed on our website and information related to using Facebook and Google. If you sign up, we can collect the following types of information:
· Contact information – your name, address, telephone, email and other similar information.
Before we allow you to use our services, we may require you to provide additional information that we may use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, national registration number (Social Security Number), nationality, and other identifying information. We may also obtain information from you through third parties, such as credit centers and identity verification services. When you are using Bebê Dorminhoco Services, we will collect information about your activities and collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, we may collect additional information about you by other means, such as contacts with our customer support team and results of your survey responses. Your information contained on Facebook and Google may also be used, provided that your authorization has been given for the platforms mentioned.
How we protect and store personal information
In this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that may be associated with a particular person and can be used to identify that person. Information that is classified as anonymous, will not be considered as personal information as a means to protect the users identification. We store and process your personal information on computers and protect them under physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. The platforms we use, such as Facebook, Google, Hotmart, Leadlovers, Webinarjam are responsible for ensuring the protection of your personal information.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our main purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, secure, efficient and customized experience. To do this, we use your personal information to:
· provide the requested services and customer support;
· process transactions and send notices about your transactions
· solve disputes, charge fees and solve problems;
· prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and ensure the application of our User Agreement;
· customize, evaluate and improve our services, in addition to the content and layout of our site;
· send targeted marketing materials, service update notices and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
· compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with the information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive our marketing messages or participate in our ad customization programs, simply indicate your preference by sending us an email or by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in all our emails.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
· Suppliers of contract services that collaborate in parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, collection activities, marketing, technology services). Our contracts require that these service providers only use your information in relation to the services they perform for us, not for their own benefit.
· Police authorities, government officials or other third parties when:
we are obliged to do so by subpoena, judicial decision or similar legal process,
we need to do this to be in compliance with the law or with the credit card association rules
we are cooperating with an ongoing police investigation,
we attest, in good faith, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical damage or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our user agreement.
· Other third parties with your consent or guidance.